[scimembers] Job Opening at Wichita State University

Sat Dec 1 10:00:53 EST 2018

Colleagues,

While it will be advertised nationally in other venues soon, I wanted to alert you to a Tenure Track job opening at Wichita State University for the next academic year. We will be hiring a TT Assistant Professor of Composition/Theory/Technology. Information can be found at the following link: https://jobs.wichita.edu/postings/14715

I hope you will consider applying for the position or recommending someone you think would be a good fit for the position to apply. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them ataleks.sternfeld-dunn at wichita.edu<mailto:aleks.sternfeld-dunn at wichita.edu>

Hope all is well as the semester is coming to a close!

Aleks

Aleks Sternfeld-Dunn, DMA
Director, School of Music
Associate Professor of Music