[scimembers] Recording Opportunity with the Symphony of the Vines

Wed Jun 20 02:18:43 EDT 2018

Dear composer colleagues,

The conductor/music director of the Symphony of the Vines, a
professional chamber orchestra in California, has agreed in principal to
a commercial recording project if funds can be raised. I would like to
open this up to any and all composers interested in participating. There
is a fairly significant cost associated with participation in this
recording endeavor (musicians, recording cost), so please email me
privately for further details. Space is limited, so this will be a first
come, first serve opportunity. Thank you for your consideration.

warmest wishes,
Daniel Baldwin, DMA

daniel at danielbaldwincomposer.net