[scimembers] Monday: New Music Happy Hour in Washington, DC

Sat May 12 18:51:57 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Please join District New Music Coalition <http://districtnewmusiccoalition.com/> this Monday, May 14 at Dacha Beer Garden <https://dachadc.com/beer-garden/> for our second New Music Happy Hour <https://www.districtnewmusiccoalition.com/area-events/2018/1/27/new-music-happy-hour-e7cs5> in Washington, DC. We’ll be there from 4-8 PM, so drop by anytime and stay for as long as you’d like. DNMC's Happy Hours are a great way to connect with like-minded musicians, listeners, and arts professionals around the music you want to hear, perform, compose, and present. The more the merrier—feel free to invite your friends and colleagues.

New Music Happy Hour
Monday, May 14, 4:00-8:00 PM
Dacha Beer Garden
1600 7th Street NW, Washington, DC, 20001
(two blocks south of the Shaw/Howard University metro stop on the Green/Yellow Lines)
Learn more and join us! <https://www.districtnewmusiccoalition.com/area-events/2018/1/27/new-music-happy-hour-e7cs5>
I hope to meet many of you on Monday!

Best,

Ross