[scimembers] New publication

Thu May 17 11:51:12 EDT 2018

Dearcolleagues,

I’m superhumbled to know that my book “ComposiciónAlgorítmica – matemáticas y ciencias de la computación en la creación musical” (Universidadde Quilmes) just came out and will be at the 2018 international book fair in Buenos Aires. Impeccablework by the editorial and the director of the collection, Pablo Di Liscia.Among other things, the book contains a series of interviews with Richard Barrett, Peter Beyls,David Cope, Ricardo Dal Farra, Roger Dannenberg, Gottfried Koenig, GerhardNierhaus, Eduardo Reck Miranda, Joel Ryan y Rodrigo Sigal.

If youare interested in getting the material or would like to recommend it to your school’slibrary, please check this link:

http://www.unq.edu.ar/catalogo/

Have a great summer!

Jorge
www.jorgevariego.com