[scimembers] comps

Fri Oct 5 09:21:57 EDT 2018

I am offering complimentary tickets to my next New York Virtuoso Singers
concert on Oct. 27.  Details at nyvirtuoso.org
11 modern choral works including 6 world premieres.

Simply email me by Oct.25 with your name and the person, if any, coming
with you.
Thanks
Harold

    [image: Inline image 1]

*Harold Rosenbaum, Author: A Practical Guide to Choral Conducting.  *
*For information about the book, to see a review, and to order a copy:*

http://www.haroldrosenbaum.com/news.shtml

See a unique and stunning performance of Thea Musgrave's Rorate Coeli
performed by The New York Virtuoso Singers :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFatldcTATc

See a mini documentary of Harold Rosenbaum at
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mini+documentary+rosenbaum

*Harold Rosenbaum*

*Founder: The New York Virtuoso Singers <http://nyvirtuoso.org/>, The
Canticum Novum Singers <http://canticumnovum.org/>,ChoralFest USA
<http://choralfestusa.org/>, The Harold Rosenbaum Choral Conducting
Institute <http://haroldrosenbaum.com/institute.shtml>,*
*Virtuoso Choral Recordings <http://www.virtuosochoralrecordings.com/>*
*G. Schirmer: The Harold Rosenbaum Choral Series*
*Peermusic Classical: New Voices Choral Series, Harold Rosenbaum, Editor*
*The New York Virtuoso Singers Choral Composition Competition*
*Professor Emeritus: The University at Buffalo*
*Music Director: St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Katonah, NY*

*Guest Conductor and Clinician914.582.3915 <(914)%20582-3915> (c)*
*Videos, reviews and more at haroldrosenbaum.com
<http://haroldrosenbaum.com/>*