[scimembers] Performance at the College Music Society National Conference, Vancouver

Mon Oct 8 22:22:36 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

I invite all those attending this week’s College Music Society National Conference in Vancouver to the Showcase of CMS Performers & Composers I, Thursday, Oct. 11 at 7:30. Caroline Taylor (alto saxophone) and Lei Cai (piano) will perform Snoqualmie Passages, my composition that they recorded for the 2017 SCI CD, Ascend. You will also hear works by other SCI composers! The concert will be in the Fairview Ballroom of the JW Marriott Parq Vancouver.

Patrick Houlihan
houlihanp at obu.edu<mailto:houlihanp at obu.edu>