[scimembers] Boston New Music Festival

Tue Oct 9 12:44:01 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues in the Boston Area,

I’m writing to make sure you know about the Boston New Music Festival <https://www.bostonnewmusicfestival.org/>, a three-week showcase of our city’s vibrant contemporary music scene. Running from October 19 - November 11, the festival includes performances by 13 ensembles across the metro region. This year we’re offering a $40 festival pass that garners admission to all 13 festival programs <https://www.bostonnewmusicfestival.org/keynote-concert.html>, including the October 27 Keynote Concert, with a reception hosted by the American Composers Forum. It’s an unparalleled opportunity to immerse yourself in new music, network and support your colleagues.

Visit https://www.bostonnewmusicfestival.org <https://www.bostonnewmusicfestival.org/> for more info and a full schedule of events.

Sincerely,
Oliver Caplan
olivercaplan at juventasmusic.com <mailto:olivercaplan at juventasmusic.com>