[scimembers] SCI Student Members

Tue Oct 9 17:49:41 EDT 2018

Friends,

Frank Nawrot here. I am the SCI Student Representative to the executive
committee. For those of you who attended our general meeting at the recent
Student National conference--thank you! Your feedback is appreciated and it
was wonderful to make new friends. A huge thanks to Prof. Don Freund,
Carter Rice, and Mark Phillips who helped set up the meeting. Whether or
not you attended this meeting, I wanted to follow up with *all *student
members and remind you to email me with any thoughts or concerns about how
SCI is serving you. There is no concern or idea too small, none too big. My
job at SCI is to relay your concerns to the leadership of this incredible
organization to ensure that we are serving *all *of you to the best of our
abilities. My email is Fnawrot at gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from
you. Have a wonderful semester.

-Frank
--