[scimembers] DC New Music Conference This Weekend!

Mon Sep 10 20:45:29 EDT 2018

Apologies — I’ve just learned that the link to the conference program does not work, but you can navigate to it from our conference website: https://www.districtnewmusiccoalition.com/new-music-dc/ <https://www.districtnewmusiccoalition.com/new-music-dc/>

Best,

Ross

Ross Wixon, D.M.A.
Composer, Trumpeter, Arts Marketer